So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?

(Al-Quran: 55)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Ahmad Zuhair | Aisyah Zinnirah

Among those gifts that money can't buy is the opportunity to carry a life inside our own womb for nine months and to have great children of our own... That gift had been given to me twice in my life... Alhamdulillah.. Thanks to Allah the Almighty for the precious treasures He had bestowed me with..

Ahmad Zuhair bin Yusof
Ahmad Zuhair : my first child was born on Wednesday, 2nd July 2008 / 28th Jamadil Akhir 1429H at 7.59 pm after a week from the EDD of his..  (After being in the labour room for about 7 hours... Sampai sakit pinggang hubby aku nunggu.. He didn't even sit down tau... He just went out to perform solat, then went back in to accompany me.. sayang suamiku...)

Aisyah Zinnirah binti Yusof
Aisyah Zinnirah : my second child was born on Sunday, 20th February 2011 / 17th Rabiul Awal 1432H at 9.05 am, three days early from her EDD... After like what... 2 minutes in the labour room...? Btw, I was also born on 20th February... (Thank God it was Sunday morning and the traffic was not busy.. or I'll perhaps end up delivering her inside the car.. my uncle said she might also be named as Siti Myvi...)

How honoured  I am to have both of my children in my life. I don't think that there are words that I can use to convey how thankful I am with what I have in my life right now.
 Ya Allah, hanya padaMu aku memohon perlindungan ke atas zuriat-zuriatku, diriku, suamiku dan juga ahli keluargaku serta teman-temanku. Jauhilah kami dari segala kemusnahan yang tercipta oleh tangan-tangan kami sendiri. Jauhkanlah kami dari fitnah dunia yang tidak pernah kenal simpati. Izinkanlah kami untuk menjadi hamba-hambaMu yang soleh dan solehah. Bantulah kami yang daif ini dalam menjalani liku-liku hidup. Amin...
Edit on 15/03/11 at 1.06 am :

Yusof & Hani : Us, on our wedding day - 8th September 2007 / 26th Sya'ban 1428H. A day after our engagement day ( A day ke..? Sebab kami tunang the night before our wedding day )... Hehehehehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TuneList

TuneList - Make your site Live